As the year winds down to a close, I thought it would be cool to compile my blog’s most popular posts (to date) and share them with you. I haven’t done a “best of the blog” post in a few years, so it’s nice to take a moment and do a self-review. In many ways, this blog is the most consistent thing in my life, and it has evolved a lot as I grow as a person.
I’ll keep it breezy, dear readers, and share my top 10 most popular posts of 2020. I write about several different topics, but it appears that beauty treatments you can do at home are getting the most traffic – clearly, ya’ll are some self-care enthusiasts. I even had an Instagram repost featuring DIY hand sanitizer go viral at the beginning of the pandemic, which has never happened to me before. I love it, let’s be healthy and beautiful together and let the momentum continue 🙂
Read on to see the most-consumed posts of the year, and thank you for your continued support! I truly appreciate your readership and hope you’ll continue to return to this blog for updates on the debut of my first ebook, which I’m in the middle of editing right now. I’ll be announcing more details in a few weeks.
10 Beauty Treatments You Can Do at Home
- DIY Hair Mask: Egg, Olive Oil & Honey Protein Treatment
- Greek Yogurt Hair Mask with Honey & Coconut Oil
- Ginger Honey Turmeric Face Mask
- Egg White, Lemon Juice & Honey Facial Mask for Acne Scars
- Brown Sugar & Olive Oil DIY Lip Scrub
- DIY Deva Cut: How I Trim My Naturally Curly Hair at Home
- How to Do an Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- Egg, Grapeseed & Coconut Oil Hair Mask Treatment
- DIY Dark Spot Corrector: Honey, Cinnamon & Nutmeg Facial Mask
- Homemade Anti-Acne Mask: Turmeric, Bentonite Clay, Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar
Image Credit: Pexels Free Photos