Capturing some fall outfit inspiration for the 2019 season. This time of year is unrelenting. One moment it’s 83° and then a breeze suddenly appears to remind me that 83° in October is different than 83° in July.
These days I’m slammed at work and personal style is primarily about what I can put together in less than two minutes. My clothing choices not only have to be presentable, but they must also hold me down through office AC and random temperature dips. Oh, and they must make me feel good. Hello, colors and layers.
My 2019 fall outfit inspiration
1. Denim shirts are the perfect staple to wear with everything.
2. Mustard yellow pants are so chic.
3. Bodysuits are a layering necessity.
4. Burgundy is a perfect fall color.
5. Jeans, t-shirt = basics for creating classic combos.
6. Leopard print counts as a neutral, in my book.
7. Nothing says fall more than corduroy. What other time of year can you get away with this material?
8. A red skirt is bold and energizing, with a little holiday tease.
9. Striped shirts are classic Americana.
10. An olive green dress is perfect this time of year.
Shop pieces inspired by this post:
Topshop Kleo Trousers • Topshop • $28.99
Only Hearts V Neck Bodysuit • Only Hearts • $92
Banana Republic Luxespun Curved Hem T-Shirt • Banana Republic • $26–31
Madewell High Rise Skinny Jeans • Madewell • $64
Vince Camuto Notch Collar Leopard Print Blouse • Vince Camuto • $89
Velvet by Graham & Spencer Vera Cropped Wide-Leg Corduroy Pants • Velvet by Graham & Spencer • $189
Maje Women’s Javie Floral Flounce Skirt • Maje • $265
Frank & Eileen Eileen Fluid Italian Modal Long-Sleeve Button-Down Shirt • Frank And Eileen • $228
Vince Mixed-Ribbed Wool-Blend Bodycon Dress • Vince • $179.99
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something. Thank you for reading!