If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be tacos. Fish tacos, carne asada, pastor…even breakfast tacos. I could literally eat tacos every day and not get sick of them – in fact, I have. And I do so fairly often. This homemade fish tacos recipe is made with cod, paired with freshly made guacamole. Keep reading to see how easy it is to make fish tacos at home.
The beauty of a meal like this is that it doesn’t really require measurements, just make enough fish for the portions you’ll need. What’s easier than than that? Cheers to the next taco night!
Homemade Fish Tacos Recipe
- Boneless cod fish filets, cooked & flaked
- White or yellow corn tortillas
- Prepared guacamole
- Chopped green onion or cilantro for garnish
- Season and pan-sear cod filets in a large skillet. Set aside
- Warm tortillas on a griddle
- Spread prepared guacamole onto warm tortilla
- Place fish on top of guacamole
- Garnish with green onion or cilantro