Emeril Lagasse’s creole seasoning recipe is a staple in my kitchen. It’s versatile enough to use it on everything – it made a tasty rub for the cornish hen and black eyed peas we had for Sunday dinner. It’s yummy on homemade french fries too. This is a tried and true classic that deserves a spot in every home cook’s pantry.
How to Make Emeril’s Creole Seasoning Recipe:
Ingredients (Yields ~ 2/3 cup)
- Paprika – 2 1/2 tablespoons
- Salt – 2 tablespoons
- Garlic powder – 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Onion powder – 1 tablespoon
- Cayenne pepper – 1 tablespoon
- Dried leaf oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Dried thyme – 1 tablespoon
Pile ingredients into a small container.
Secure lid and shake to combine. Enjoy it on everything. Store in a cool, dark place.