There’s still a lot of summer left, especially where I live. But August is the last official month of Summer ’16, and there are lots of things I want to do while there are still lots of daylight hours.
My August Bucket List
1. Beach picnic, because I haven’t been to the beach in two years and I take its accessibility for granted.
2. Visit a museum, perhaps to see the Langston Hughes tribute later this month at The Grammy Museum.
3. DIY strawberry and honey mask, to help clear my skin of dark spots and make use of seasonal strawberries.
4. Do yoga & walk daily, to clear my head and re-energize my body.
5. Work from a library, to give myself a change of scenery and gain sparks of inspiration from being around books.
6. Publish a YouTube video, to get outside my comfort zone and explore additional forms of digital storytelling.
7. Write a guest blog post, to discover and connect with other communities.
8. Prepare for Mercury Retrograde, because it will be here at the end of August!